Thursday, March 6, 2008

2 men enter 1 man leaves

Well, I skipped eriks class today, came in late and got the greatest parking spot ever. Got done with digital fundamentals came home found out my dad opened my letter from jim bruer. Nothing really bad happend we ended up jokin around. Thats pretty much my daay. Im just really psyched for the upcoming watchmen movie. I need to own the graphic novel as soon as possible.

Its pretty much break now so go celebrate

Im going to draw mad max tonight and possibly watch T2

Enjoy some drawings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully soon i will post more thick meaningfull though provoking posts.

SEACREST OUT

2 comments:

kimberly ann said...

i've got one thing to say about your drawings: "GREAT JOB!" chizeck out my blog to see the cool gold star you get.

p.s. i doubt you will ever write anything thought provoking. if anyone's going to be more thought provoking, it'll be me. i smoke more pot, therefore, i get deep and philosophical more often. i also set myself up to get made fun of.

Ben C said...

lol