Sunday, March 2, 2008

post 2 judgement day

Ack, I have two blogs now! My eyebrows really hurt right now cuz I tried to pretty myself up. They look alright though at least.

Besides that whole jazz, listen here. This is my final week before the long fucking awaited and deserved spring break. After two long freezing months of constant back breaking work, we at the prestigious (Eugenes favorite word) College for Creative Studies! get to finally sleep.

Anyway, I painted a prehistoric giant frog yesterday on correl painter and Im really proud of it so check it out. The image has a bleed so parts of it are meant to be cut off in the final so thats why theres the choppy edge. Its not meant to be seen!




besides the art stuff, Ive been listening to a lot of different music lately. Mainly happy, upbeat dance music, rhythm driven schtuff. Also getting into the band Japan a lot. I really love the lead singers voice and all the arrangements are really different and fresh to me aside from the fact that they broke up over 20 years ago.



Thats all for now.

No comments: