Saturday, March 8, 2008

What ive been working on.

Ive been drawing like a mad man lately. I got one big picture I'm working on right now from an idea I had just sitting around in a drawing I did.

Photobucket
This is the first drawing I did sitting around which everyone has seen. Matt dubbed it "two piece" cuz of its similarities to the series "one piece" lol It was a direct inspiration actually. I was just trying to draw a guy stylized and different from how I normally do it and strangely and surprisingly everyone says it looks like me! haha I can kinda see it but not really.
Photobucket
some sketches of the girl
Photobucket
The big pic Im working on. Im probably going to do it in color pencils I did consider and kinda still do water colors though.

Photobucket
and some other random stuff. I drew mad max.

Anyway Its break time OFFICIALLY, also my birthday is in one week so get ready i bitches.