Monday, March 3, 2008

DRESS YOU UP IN MY BLOGGGG

Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally done. All while watching the Sarah Connor chronicles.
That show is fucking awesome by the way. If you are a fan of terminator this is the show for you.
Suck though because of the writers strike the season was drastically cut short and tonight was the final episode. REGARDLESS. I love that show it actually takes the terminator franchise seriously again. After that abortion that was RISE OF THE MACHINES, it feels good to be feeling like im watching a real continuation of my beloved Terminator 2

Day 1 of final week is OVER. Soon I will be on my vacation and at last I will destroy the Jedi and bring about the rise of the sit-....oh. where was I?

I guess CCS does that to you?

SEACREST OUT

4 comments:

kimberly ann said...

lolz, u sux.

last week, midterms kicked my ass, and i feel like spring break is much deserved for a lot of us. although, instead of sleeping like i should be, i'll be partying pretty hard, working a lot, and then busting my ass on schoolwork. then partying more.

then partying with you for your birthday, IF I GET INVITED. cough.

kay done yammering like an old lady.

Matthew Kobylarek said...

I have a feeling that Kim's idea of partying is different from our idea of partying.

Bartles and Jaymes and a ball of yarn does not a party equal.

While you're at home with Stephanie, eating bob bons, Ben and I will be out partying hard with Andrew W.K.

kimberly ann said...

hey, wine coolers are for pussies, and i haven't eaten a bon bon in years.

steph and i will be out partying just as hard as you guys. we don't need yarn to have a good time.

de_de_triot said...

Let's party after spring break. party party party

Angelo wears a stupid hat.